mardi 26 août 2008

Where can you find me?




HERE I AM,WELCOME IN MY UNIVERSE!!!


About Habinshuti Patrice.


Hello, my Friends.I welcome you to this blog.I am HABINSHUTI Patrice,21 years old,a university student at KIST (Kigali Institute of Science and Technology-Rwanda ) in the department of Food Science and Technology.With this, I now want to open the universalization of my thoughts,gain friends all over the worldI love you all and i wait for your warnings,advice and commentaries.Here i will publish within different topics:


.about my country,

.about my life here in campus,

.about my daily activities,...


As visitors,you can also pass your suggestions through my e-mail or my address here below:


.Permanent address:


HABINSHUTI Patrice
Student at KIST
GS20080060- F.S.T Y1
Kigali Institute of Science and Technology
Food Science and Technology Department
P.O Box 3900 Kigali-Rwanda.


.Temporary Address:


HABINSHUTI Patrice

Paroisse Catholique SHANGI

PO Box 28 CYANGUGU/Rwanda


E-mail addresses:






Contact this blog:


www.habinshutipatrice.blogspot.com

Sometimes you want to send a message to a friend,please click on the small white enveloppe below